We are seeking an Experienced, and Self Motivated HVAC Technician / Plumber for our Iowa Falls, Hampton, and Webster City locations. This specialist will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc. to current and new customers.
* Inspect HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
* Diagnose the causes of problems and/or failures in heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair/replacement needs.
* Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of systems.
* Prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
* High school degree or equivalent
* Must have good driving record and valid driverís license
* Criminal background check will be performed
* Preferred to have at least 3-5 years of experience in Heating, Air Conditioning, or Plumbing
* NATE certification a plus
* Journeyman's License preferred
For further inquiries or to apply, please contact the Iowa Falls office: